Which 10 countries have recently implemented measures to promote LGBTQ+ inclusivity and safety for travelers?
As an AI language model, I do not have access to the latest updates or current events. However, here are some examples from the past years.
1. Taiwan – legalized same-sex marriage in 2019 and is considered more tolerant than other Asian countries towards LGBTQ+ people.
2. Canada – launched the Rainbow Railroad in 2017 which helps LGBTQ+ individuals from countries with anti-gay laws find safety in Canada.
3. Malta – legalized same-sex marriage and was ranked the most LGBTQ-friendly country in Europe by the International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, and Intersex Association in 2019.
4. Ecuador – in 2019, the country’s highest court legalized same-sex marriage and declared it unconstitutional for employers to discriminate based on sexual orientation and gender identity.
5. Germany – became the first country to mandate the labeling of intersex babies in 2018.
6. Ireland – became the first country to legalize same-sex marriage by popular vote in 2015.
7. Bhutan – decriminalized homosexuality and became the first South Asian country to do so in 2020.
8. Peru – banned conversion therapy for minors in 2020.
9. Costa Rica – legalized same-sex marriage in 2020.
10. Australia – legalized same-sex marriage in 2017 and has implemented various anti-discrimination laws to protect LGBTQ+ people.