Which 10 countries have recently introduced innovative travel initiatives to attract digital nomads and remote workers?
1. Estonia – introduced the Digital Nomad Visa, allowing remote workers to live and work in Estonia for up to a year.
2. Greece – launched the Digital Nomad Visa program, offering a one-year visa to remote workers who bring in income from outside of Greece.
3. Croatia – introduced a digital nomad permit, allowing remote workers to stay in the country for up to a year.
4. Barbados – introduced the 12-month Barbados Welcome Stamp, allowing remote workers to live and work in Barbados while paying Barbados income tax.
5. Portugal – introduced the D7 Visa, a residency visa for non-EU citizens who have a passive source of income & allows them to bring their families with them.
6. Bermuda – introduced the Work from Bermuda Certificate, allowing remote workers to live and work in Bermuda for a year.
7. Georgia – introduced the Remotely from Georgia program, offering visa-free stays of up to one year for remote workers from 95 countries.
8. Dubai – introduced the Dubai Virtual Working Program, allowing remote workers to relocate to Dubai and work remotely for up to a year.
9. Antigua and Barbuda – introduced the Nomad Digital Residence Program, allowing digital nomads and remote workers to live and work in Antigua and Barbuda for up to two years.
10. Mexico – launched the Temporary Resident Visa for Pensioners or Retirees, allowing remote workers to live in Mexico for up to four years.